Do your symptoms worsen as the day goes on?

I have noticed as the day goes on, that my fatigue and stumbling, as well as my difficulty with speech, progressively get worse. Is this common, and does anyone else experience this? Or do your statements stay pretty consistent throughout the day and night?

If I got sleep, then I do ok in the mornings, but evenings are always worse. If I didn't get much sleep then it is bad all the time, yawning and sneezing are very painful, I have electrical shocks that last a few seconds after sneezing.

I am very stiff in the mornings. It takes a few hours to loosen up on good days but depending on activity it can boomerang back later in the day. My legs get very sore and I get a ring of pain around the base of my skull, face and jaw. If I do too much talking during the day I also pay for it later.

First thing is usually the best I'll feel all day. As time goes on I become more and more symptomatic.

First thing in the morning I can take on the WORLD!!!!

But by mid to late afternoon there is no doubt I have Chiari! every symptom that I have is aggravated and exaggerated.

Yup, that's me too. I am always stiff when I wake up and the pain gets progressively worse as the day goes on. By the end of the day I am so looking forward to sitting on my bed with six pillows stacked behind me and then I take my Oxycodone which takes the edge off the pain. Unfortunately, I have difficulty sleeping and night time just makes the pain more noticable. Sometimes I rock and that helps to distract me from the pain. I play A LOT of solitaire too :)