Daily symptoms

Hi all,

I was curious.......as a long time sufferer from chiari ( i had surgery last july) i find that i am still encountering new things that can cause an episode.

For instance: For whatever reason, the past month or so, I have had difficulty grocery shopping. I find that I am getting dizzy and blurry vision and headaches very quickly once i start walking up and down the aisles. This is new to me for sure and I wonder if others out there are suffering from the same thing?

And today, believe it or not.....we have a glass door at work and while i was about to enter it, it was closing slowly....and the light reflecting off of the glass dropped me instantly! I could not understand what was going on, but i had to stop and rest for a bit because i could not see straight

I am hoping that there are others out there (not really hoping....i wish none of us had to deal with this)

that have experienced symptoms like mine?

If you have, please please respond to this. I really need the support to know others are dealing with the same stuff

Thank you

Shane

Hi, Shane.

I am sorry to hear of the new difficulties. I wanted to mention, just as a precaution since you are having new symptoms, you may want to check-in with your doctor to be sure they are not caused by something entirely unrelated to your Chiari.

Best wishes and I hope you find answers soon.

Hugs,

Laurie