Anyone else have more than 1 brain/head condition?

Hi all, I’m new to this group but I’m so glad I found it. I was diagnosed w chairs a few years back, when I was having daily vomiting for a year and dr finally did an MRI. I’ve had “migraines” & neck pain my whole life, and crying has always caused me pain in my head, but I thought that was normal (I use migraines in quotes bc these chiari headaches are not exactly the same as the random regular migraine I get every so often).

My symptoms have been worse recently and I’m having frequent episodes where if I bend my neck in a certain way for more than a short min, I practically black out, even when I’m sitting. My new neuro (I changed insurance bc I just got married so had to change all my dr’s, which was upsetting bc I loved my pcp & neuro) is saying that I have a secondary issue that concerns him more & could be what led to my chiari. My skull on one side grew into my brain cavity area instead of growing around it. He’s ordering mri, X-ray, ct scan of new neck bent, and CINE study. He believes that this issue is causing my symptoms not the chiari but the cine study would help w that. He agreed w my first neuro on the fact that my chiari is 12.7mm.

The fix for this new issue is cranial fusion, and my dr was very honest in telling me its one of the hardest recoveries. I’m only 30 yrs old and want to start a family.

Anyone else have more than just Chiari affecting their head/brain?