Another weekend down

good and bad weekend. There was much pain and lots of sleep this weekend. There was a silver lining in the clouds though. On Saturday, I spoke to my SSDI lawyer and she thinks I have a good case and my credibility is good too. She wouldn't give any odds on winning v losing but she said she is confident that we might win. Appeal hearing is this Thursday at 8:19 in the morning yeah, I'm not even rolling over at that time due to insomnia, usually fall asleep around 6.

Swelling around the infection appears to have gone down another good sign. I think the antibiotics are working just hate the stomach churning nausea side effect even if I eat something. well time for the antibiotic and the ensuing nausea.

Good for you! Glad to hear it!

That is great about your SSDI. Are you going to be able to make it to the hearing? I went through a long period where I fell asleep around 6am. Just a tip.....My NS told me not to watch the News. My surgery was the day Katrina hit & they were discusssing the Avian flu.I was up so much at odd times I became fixated. I would hate for you to do that with politics...that would really push you over the edge.. : )

Please feel better. Believe it or not you are doing great !!!! You always inspire many people with your posts !!!

Thanks all for everything. Beeba and Emmaline thanks for the info on the probiotics, I already use them but I am not a this time. I plan on restarting them after the antibiotic is done and ween a little more of the narcs. Lets just say the narc have the works jammed up and I am using miralax to assist the works. I know probably a little too much.

Tracy thanks for that extra info and at times I think I am in that schedule of falling asleep at 6 AM. I am ready though for this case to go forward and hopefully approved. The medical etiology supports it according to the lawyer/advocate. If not try again I guess.