An uplifting thank you to all of you

I am about a day late technically but also right on time. 1 year ago today or to be more specific last night; all of you help me through a terrible incident that turned out to be wonderful wonderful blessing. Now with all of our memory problems some of you are probably going hmm what happened a year ago; he was decompressed in July without any major complications at that time.

Well she is in her playpen playing with her toys and watching football with daddy. She is a daddy's girl all the way through( and yes and am pleasantly wrapped around her little fingers). 1 year ago she was in the NICU and beginning the journey of her life. All of you support the family and I with prayer and everything else.

So now I say thank you cause all of you are the best. when I get some new pics I will post them for all of you to see.

together we can overcome all obstacles. Thank you again. And for those who know me real well yes I am misty eyed recalling all of this and much much more that we have been through.

Mike

Mike,

We love you & all your girls. It's hard to believe it has been a year. I am just so Thankful your wife and daughter and you were okay then and now and your other daughters are both good. That was a tough time for your family & I am glad I was able to be there for you all. We have all adopted you and your family. I just hope you remember that & know you are never alone. It seems like we are in this Chiari Family forever & as difficult as it is, I wouldn't change anything if it meant I would have never met you and others that has touched my life so profoundly. It takes a very special person that reaches out to help someone up when they can barely stand themselves.You are definitely one of those special people and a forever friend.

Tracy