Again ... just venting

So I saw the NL today. Apparently, my herniation is 1-2mm which "could be found in anyone - even himself". He agrees with my PCP that I need psychiatric help (WHAT!?! She failed to mention this to me at my last visit...) and I have been told not to take the migraine medication the PCP prescribed to me because it won't help for the explosions in headpain that I get. But here's Pamerol which will help with the overall headpain and possibly the breakouts from coughing/sneezing/etc. Oh, and an added bonus is that it will help with my depression. He also let me know that he apparently wasn't using the same amount of pressure when he did the poking test and that my skin must just be extra sensitive to the small variations.

He is scheduling an MRA to check the vessels in my head and see if they can pinpoint why I am having constant head pain for the past few months.

I'm not so much for the surgery as an explanation of what's really going on with my body (which is in pretty bad shape right now). And making me feel like I am crazy doesn't feel productive in any way at all. Definitely frustrated. But thanks for helping me to look on the better side of things :)