About the General category

Join the Chiari Malformation discussion forum for patients, friends and families affected with chiari.
We love to hear you stories and information about treatments, symptoms and side effects.

A post was split to a new topic: New Member - Tink

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to deal with every day life with chiari

I have not had surgery yet, after reading these,not sure if I should :disappointed_relieved:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: CSF “Capsule” below cerebellum

Are there any current people on here? I thought I was joining a forum where I could engage with others but most everything on here is old posts

Hey Cam,
This is one of our 'About: (Categories)" For members who may have questions regarding the categories.

I see you have responded to a couple of members posts, so you got that sorted OK :+1: and if you wish to start your own topic you can do so by clicking on the blue + in the right bottom corner. Click it and a textbox will appear. One of the windows in the text box will ask you to choose a category for your post ie Support or General etc and this will display your msg under these frequently used categories.

Hope it helps
Merl from the Modsupport Team

I don’t have a blue + in the right bottom corner. I’m on a tablet. Is this info for mobile phones or computers?

Yea, sorry, I’m talking about the processes for computers. I don’t use my phone to access the net often. But I’ve just had a look and the phone I used displayed the blue +. So, I’m not sure why it wasn’t shown for you.
Here’s a link to the ‘Latest’ post category Latest topics - Chiari Support If you bring this page up can you see the Blue Button on the lower right hand side?
If you let me know I’ll try and investigate why/why not.

I found it lol! I am not technology educated. When I slid the page to the left on my tablet it was there down at the bottom just like you said. Thanks a lot Merl! Have a great day!:smiling_face:

No problem Cam. The modsupport team is always here to assist.
If you have any further issues, don’t hesitate to drop us a msg.

I’m not real techy myself, I do have a bit of knowledge but to say I know everything would be a HUGE exaggeration :rofl: But we have other members on the team who know the idiosyncrasies of the systems and have much more techy knowledge than me. But if I can assist, I will. And if I can’t, I’ll find someone who can.