One word must start each prayer.
One hope will raise our spirits,
One touch can show you care.

One voice can speak with wisdom,
One heart can know what's true,

One life can make a difference,
You see, it's up to you!

Dear Lisa:

Thank you so much......I love this poem and will print it out and put it in on my fridge!!

Did you write this???

How are you doing???? How was your w/e?????

Many thanks again for sharing your poem...its funny, ya know...just by you posting that, and me reading it just now helped me..I had a rough night last night and this morning I woke up feeling comepletely overwhemed and sad..You, my dear, just made a difference in someones life!!!! Thank you and God Bless YOU!!!! Have a good Monday!

Blessings,

Lori

Lori,

Hi, No I did not write it but i too felt inspired by it and thought maybe it would help others as well.

I couldnt have come across this poem at a more perfect time, I was having some issues trying to understand why things happen etc.. I had an OK weekend-it went quick, how about you? I tell ya tho the new muscle relaxers make all the difference in the world for me.

take care & Keep On Keeping on

Lisa

Lisa, so glad the muscle relaxers are helping....

yeah my w/e went qucikly as well...This sounds bad..but...i am happy the girls are back to school!!! they were on break all week and I have been here at my sisters staying with mom while Geri went to see her new grandbaby out of state.

It is hard to please everyone, ya know...hey...maybe i will start a discussion on that one!!

Lisa...so happy you are here..I will take care and Keep on Keeping On!!!! Love it.!!

Lori

This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Carla

Lori, its tough when kids are all over the place- seems like you cant even catch your breath and they are off onto something else- especially when there is more then one…think of it this way you were able to keep your sanity long enough to make it through–LOL–

lori said:

Lisa, so glad the muscle relaxers are helping....

yeah my w/e went qucikly as well...This sounds bad..but...i am happy the girls are back to school!!! they were on break all week and I have been here at my sisters staying with mom while Geri went to see her new grandbaby out of state.

It is hard to please everyone, ya know...hey...maybe i will start a discussion on that one!!

Lisa...so happy you are here..I will take care and Keep on Keeping On!!!! Love it.!!

Lori

Lori,

It doesn't sound bad to say you are glad the girls are back in school! You need a break just like they had a break last week. Moms don't get too many breaks and we need to take advantage of those small and far between moments! You deserve it. It is hard to raise kids, it is a joy, but not an easy job. And no matter what is said about equality, the moms get the brunt of everything:)

Love you guys!

Carla

I love inspirational poems like this. I have a folder of stuff I have been collecting over the years. Now this will be a part of it. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Hugs

Shirley

Shirley- can you post some of your inpirational poems

Shirley,

Where you been, girl? Yes, please share some of the poems with us. I would love to have some to refer to when I'm feeling down and out, you know? I miss seeing your posts!

Love ya,

Carla
Shirley C. said:

I love inspirational poems like this. I have a folder of stuff I have been collecting over the years. Now this will be a rlepart of it. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Hugs

Shirley