A BIG Thank You!

It is so nice to have a place to come to, that everyone gets it. They understand what we are feeling, they understand the pain, the fear, the frustration. As my surgery draws near, I am terrified. But it did finally hit me Sunday night laying in bed, I might actually get better. How great would that be! Yes, I am scared of the unknowns, but I am so excited for what is to come too! As I have read all the emails that people have sent me over the past few weeks, encouraging me, and just letting me know that they are thinking about me and praying for me, It brings me to tears. With all the frustration that I have gone through with Dr.'s and playing the waiting game, you all on here have been my saving grace and I'm not sure I can thank you all enough.

I feel like when people around me, my support group here, they listen, they encourage but they really don't quite comprehend what is going on. I can easily come on here and vent, or ask questions or even just say Thank you! You all understand, you comprehend it, some of you have experienced the whole 9 yards and some are half way there, and people like me and others, we are just begining. I definately wouldn't have made it this far without this site, and everyone on it!

I thank God that you are here, and us people, us Chiarians :) have a place to come to, to learn, talk, vent, cry, and just get support!

Love to all, and prayers

Amber

Dear Amber...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!...For sharing yourself with us!! I am so happy you are here. You are a great addition to this family!!!!

Love,

Lori

Amber,

I get you completely. I know my family and friends listen, help cook, help with simple things and pick me up when I fall (literally). They don't know what we are going through. Even at that, each one of use is affected differently and will recover differently.

I was so happy to finally find a site where people were open, shared and know what the heck I am talking about. I feel like saying, "Where have you all been my life?!" lol!

We will get through this together. I may not be there in real life, but I am with you every step of the way in spirit. Pain only makes us stronger... soon, we won't have that much :)

Hugs and Love,

Tina

You said it all Amber!!

XO Christine

Awwwwww....I totally understand that too! I only feel like I am understood when I come on here and read through the forum. It's a hard walk...

Many hugs!!!