6.5 weeks post op and short term memory loss

Is this normal?! I have never had this problem but I feel like I can’t remember anything! I have notes everywhere and even mid conversation I will forget what I was even talking about! Will it go away eventually?

Also I had internal sutures with the glue stuff, and it appears I am “spitting a stitch” as I called it when my son had it. I see the surgeon Monday and saw my regular doctor earlier this week and said he’d either cut or pull it out!

And she also agrees I am not ready to go back to work I hope dr tew agrees Monday!

I am not sure if it will .I had it even before my decompression surgery and I still have it. I have just learnt how to adjust .

I had mine before and still have it. It is much better though, and continues to improve a little over time.

I have had the same problem after surgery (on January 25). I had a slight problem with this prior to surgery but it definitely worsened. I’m now just over three months out and it is slowly improving. It does worsen if I’m tired or overdoing it. Both my neurologist and my neurosurgeon said that it just takes time for the brain to heal and eventually it should resolve. I’m hoping it does. It’s annoying!