2 day after syrgery

Today is my second day after surgery and I start to feel a little better. the surgery took about 4 hours and they had to change their plans a little because they ran into a nest of blood vessels (that's what they called it). anyway everything else went well. I have to admit that the first night was rough, lots of pain and vomiting. it all started to get better about noon yesterday. Today my shoulders and neck feel very stiff, and I have a headache around my eye area. Just thought I let my friends here know that I am still alive and kicking. More updates later.

I’m so glad you’re doing we’ll!!! Happy healing thoughts sent your way and take it easy <3

Glad things went well! Hope you have quick recovery! :)

Lorelei,

I am glad day two is a bit better for you. You had asked if I had surgery yet. I haven't. According to my surgeon and neurologist just want to treat my symptoms for as long as they can. I was diagnosed in 2011 when I had started to get all these weird things to happen to me. When I started to get electrical zaps in my body I was tested for MS and this is what the outcome of things were.

I will try to keep up with you. I do have to go away for awhile. My Grandmother was diagnosed with last stage lung cancer so I have decided to go stay with her. I promised her I wouldn't let her go to a home so I am staying with her for the weekdays and nights... and my uncles will have to take weekends.

Your Chiari Sister

Lori D.