Welcome Denise!

@Britschallenge

Welcome to Ben’s Friends Denise!

Based on the fact that your daughter will be seeing a paediatric neurosurgeon, I assume that she is still pretty young? If not, you should encourage her to join this community (if she wants to, of course). By the way, what is a cattle show?

Please get involved in the community on behalf of your daughter - there are many people here who interact with the community on the behalf of their young children, so you can find lots of help if you need it. Get involved in the discussion and ask questions - we are here to help eachother!

Once again, welcome to Ben’s Friends Denise!

Hi. Thanks for welcoming me. I have been reading lots of great info on this site.

A cattle show is where we haul our show cattle to shows and they walk.on a halter in a ring and a judge places the cattle based on conformation such as how good they walk, how deep there belly is, basic conformation. It is very similar to some.of the horse shows that judge on conformation. My daughter works in her show cattle grooming them for almost a full year. Winters are a little harder but she still combs.