Trying to stay positive

Was wondering if any of you fellow Chiarians rarely suffer with headaches??? I know that this is one of the main symptoms that most people seem to experience but I rarely seem to. My symptoms have been neck pain, dizziness, feeling faint, lightheadedness, nausea, chest tightness and feeling it’s hard to take a deep breath at times, chest pain, fatigue and foggy thinking… Have any of you had symptoms like these? Somedays I feel really good and other days I feel like I can’t get myself off the couch ( like last week I couldn’t go to work) how do you stay positive and not let this affect your mental health??? Luckily I have very supportive family and friends and my husband is wonderful.I find it difficult at times to keep positive . What has worked for you? How have you managed to cope. I thank god that I am not in pain but hate the fact that this awful condition can affect your quality of life so much. I have my NS appt Tuesday so really coping he can shed some light on the situation and work out some sort of plan of what to do next. Any advice or suggestions would be great to hear right now. Much love to all of you . X

I've experinced most of thoes symptoms, on top of a few others (RLS and headches....) but I've found a good cry once in a while really helps (not that it doesnt make my head hurt more). Also talking about it makes it not seem so scary anymore. i think the scariest part for me is not being able to play flute right now.