Touching Base with all my Chiari/ Neuro friends

Hey guys just checking in with all of you! I’ve been thinking of our forum and so very grateful for all of you who share your stories with me, you make me feel not alone with this disease. I hope all is well with all of you! We are all survivors!! Sending positive vibes to everyone!!! We got this!!

1 Like

Hey Suzie,
Merl here. It’s the sharing of our stories, our tribulations and our successes that make this place what it is. The ‘neuro’ world is not big and being able to connect with others with a ‘lived experience’ has been such a relief for many, me included. It can be all so very isolating this journey and just having something as simple as someone saying ‘Yeah, me too…’ Ohh Phew, what a relief!!!

You too are part of this community.

Thank you
Merl from the Modsupport Team

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response. Your certainly right, it’s great to have you guys and I’m not big on social media. So this is my only source of information and friends.

I think we all bring different experiences along this neuro journey to the community, because I am yet to find anybody who has travelled along exactly the same route. I also think that for some people the impact can be minimal but for others it can be life changing, being able to share those extremes and everything in between can help others to see they may not be quite as alone as they first thought. We ALL need that.

Merl from the Modsupport Team

1 Like