Support

Hello, hope everyone is having a blessed day. Well, why I am reading all these post my heart does indeed go out to everyone suffering from this nasty disorder. When my son was born, he was breach. When he became 4 we realized he had a tethered cord, spinal tumors, chiari, and -left kidney. I thought my goodness, what next. Well, we had the tethered surgery at age 4, I. 2013 we had a brain. Decompression. That was rough, but my kids managed to pull through. He still suffers headache so and has numbness periodically, but is stronger than ever. He does have scoliosis as well, which is common for this type of distruction. I know you can google, ask people, but Intel you face it, it will be hard to deal with and cope. Just know there are wonderful Dr's out there who have your children's back. My son is Caleb by the way and he is now 14 yrs, hard to believe. If anybody lives in Okc,OK Dr, Map stone is his Neuro Surgeon and Dr. Davey for Spine. They go hand in hand☺ I hope everyone stays pisitive, there is hope. Hugs

Thank you for posting your and Caleb's story, it is great to have your positivity and support on the site. Kindest, Jules