Sedona arizona spiritual retreat!?

Has anybody here ever been to Sedona, Arizona. I have been doing some research due to a friend of mine telling me I need to check it out. It looks and sounds like an amazing trip. I have heard this is the mediation/spiritual mecca in the U.S and to some people it has been life changing. I am at the point that I am trying to find a deeper understanding to life and my physical being...Have been practicing meditation for a little over a year now and it does help my outlook on life. You guys should give it a try! Anyway, any feedback on Sedona would be greatly appreciated!!! DC from Chicago

Hello,

I live in arizona and yes, Sedona is fantastic. I hope u can make the trip.

Charlene

I have to agree Sedona is amazing! I live in AZ also and it’s such a beautiful almost breathtaking place. My husbands aunt lives there year round, she is a very spiritual person and has found piece by living there.

Thank you both for your input! I have looked into a lot of things to do in Sedona and YES, I am making the trip out there this year! Had a discussion with my wife about it and there in no question we are going. Set to go in April, sooo flippin excited. Maybe being from the area I can get some further insight on what you all recommend in Sedona...(Retreats, hotels, restaurants, tours etc)...I would really appreciate any input. Thank you so much.

One of the most beautiful places you could ever visit. Great hiking!