Question

This morning I was woken by a horrific headache at 5:30am. I couldn't lay down and ha to go on the couch to a semi sitting position. I took my hydrocodone, it helped a little. By the time the kids got up and left for school I was functioning. Nothing is getting me down now, I'm still flying high from getting my job. The question I have though, is around 11am when i finally sat back down after cleaning in the kitchen, I got this repetitive feeling in my head. It's like that feeling you get when you yawn. Kind of a swooshing, ear popping, but my ears aren't popping, more like my ears are plugging up momentarily. It's the same feeling you get when you have a great big yawn. But I wasn't yawning at all and it happened over and over for about an hour or so. Anyone experience this? Could this be from fluid in my head maybe? I haven't had a headache as bad as the one this morning in quite a while. It was terrible. I took ore hydrocodone at noon and then took a nap. I was able to lay down. At on point I woke up and was numb in my right arm again, but that's gone now. I'm going to take the muscle relaxer tonight to help me sleep good and relax myself good so I don't go back into what happened last week. I think I am going to o the same during the day tomorrow just to be safe. I want to make sure my body is fully rested and healed for next week. I am going to take it easy. I got most of the house work done and will have the kids finish the rest, with my guidance of course. ;)

So please let me know about that swooshing feeling. It was really bothering me and I am wondering if I should be concerned about it. I'm thinking it could be from a back up of csf fluid in my head. What do you think?

Thanks, Jenny