Pressure

I am 7 1/2 months post op. Yesterday and today I have pressure at the back of my head. I’m pretty sure the weather has a lot to do with it ( it’s been rainy and overcast). I feel better if I lay down, but it’s actually an effect to hold my head up.

Anyone lse experience this?

I have noticed weather changes do affect me a little still.

I'm almost 8 months post op and had a weird episode last Monday. I had excrutiating pain behind my ear driving back from the mall at lunch. Then by the time I got back into my office, the left side of my face was numb, my neck was killing me and my left arm was numb. I called my PCP and they wanted to see me immediately. I have numbness but it is usually bilateral. She didn't see anything so she ordered an C-Spine MRI which came back normal.

I'm writing it off to letting myself get exhausted. The Friday before I was a Team Captain for the Relay for Life cancer walk and stayed up all night walking ever so often. I'm doing very well but really need to make sure I don't push to hard.

Hope you feel better!

Diana

Hi there! It's been 5 mos for me, and when it rains, or it gets really cold out, it does affect me that way. I feel pressure. My ears ring. Hands tingle and facial numbness. If there is pressure in the air, I get blurred vision and migraines. It does seem to be a trigger. I pray things are better for you with rest.

Our daughter Julia always had the worst pain right before it was going to rain and was sooo tired while it was rainy or overcast. Surgery was Tuesday and it has been sunny so we are all waiting for next week when rain is suppose to move in. I'll keep you posted! Hope you feel good.

I would ask for a cine mri to check the flow,I have the same problem,headache on standing that only eases when I lie down,turns out I have a psuedomeningcele that needs repairing.Best to get it checked.