Post surgical swelling

Thanks. Thats what Im hoping. Thankfully I have been able to decrease my pain medication a little so, I anticipate that it will resolve soon. The nausea on the other hand has NOT resolved. Thankgoodness for anti-emetics. Then this weekend I developed very high fevers for 2 days ( up to 102.5). They are working it up……hoping it was viral in nature and NOT related to my surgery. Fever free now for 12 hours so Im hoping………Ugh so frustrating, one step forward, 2 back….

She took zofran daily for 2 months. We were told this was “normal” but the NL said no and it was obvious the pseudo caused it along with headaches. She also went numb on her left side, lost the ability to speak and became disoriented. Fortunately these episodes were less than 10-15 minutes and cat scan and tests for seizures ruled out any other cause than the pseudo. That’s when the diuretics were started and she had relief and no problems since the pseudo was decompressed. Interestingly she also developed high fevers and was hospitalized for aseptic meningitis which was treated with steroids. It would be fascinating to see if the meds resolved your nausea and headaches as quickly as they helped my daughter. Just a thought.

Emmaline- I have been using the arnica cream which does seem to help me a little bit. I have a question? My hair is grown back almost 1 inch now and some of where I need it is where my hair is, do you have more sucess with the cream or gel? Thanks