On my way!

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your much needed support. You have all given me such wonderful advice and strength to move forward. I am off to John Hopkins for my revision surgery. Hoping for the best. Please say a little prayer. Again you have all been an inspiration and I found you at a time when I needed you most.

Very best of luck and look forward to hearing!

Sending you all my love! Praying for steady and knowledgable hands for your surgeon and a quick recovery. We will get through this together!

Tell your hubby he can text me if he needs someone to talk to.

Luvs to ya!!!

Praying for you!

Sending you prayers and good energy for a sucessful surgery and fast recovery.

Sending out prayers for you!

Just got a text that she is out of surgery and in the ICU. The NS said she def. needed this surgery and it should really make a difference for her. Praying for a quick recovery my wonderful friend!!!

Great news she is now out of Surgery!

Michelle said:

Just got a text that she is out of surgery and in the ICU. The NS said she def. needed this surgery and it should really make a difference for her. Praying for a quick recovery my wonderful friend!!!

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Praying for you.

Beeba,

I couldn't believe you were already oky enough to go online. Wow! Sounds like you are doing great. It gives me alot of encouragement for my revision. When I had my first surgery in 2001 I was a mess for the first week. I could barely talk nevermind have a complete thought. My surgeon told me they have made advances and the recovery is easier. I hope you continue to heal and do as well as possible. You are an inspiration...

Wendy

Beeba,

I’m glad to hear that you’re doing as well as you are after only 2 days. Your great sense of humor is already starting to come through. You are an inspiration and we are so lucky to have you here:) Please keep us posted during your recovery. We will be here for you in any way we can:) I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Crystal

Good Luck ...I am praying for you !!!!