Need Help, Please Read

Good morning, my name is Blanca 'Kat' Diaz and would like to take a few mins of your time to share my story with you. I have been suffering from sever headaches for over 10 years. I have tried dozens of medications and different treatments such as physical therapy twice, chiropractors, acupuncturist, and even botox injections around my head. I've changed my diet to avoid known foods that trigger headaches. But none it it has worked. I've had several MRI's and CT scans and have been diagnosed with Chiari Malformation type 1 and Cervical spondylosis. I am currently taking 9 different medications daily, I find it incredibly hard most days to even get up from bed. I have 2 little girls ages 4 and 2.. On extremely bad days my oldest daughter is literally pulling me out of bed because her baby sister is crying and they are hungry. On good days I am able to move from the bed to the couch. My illness is keeping me from doing the simplest of tasks. I do not want my children to look back when they are older and remember me in a way that to them seems like i wasn't a good mother. My last and only option now is to have (decompression surgery) brain surgery.Over the years my husband and close family have helped us as much as possible. I have been hospitalized several times and have a lot of outstanding medical bills. I thank you for taking the time to read my story. Have a blessed day. Thank you

Here is a resource that may give you some tips on the outstanding medical bills, Kat: http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/my-money/2014/05/25/what-to-do-when-you-cant-pay-medical-bills

Hello Kat and thank you for sharing. Please know that you have many partners in this Chiari battle, you are not alone. Sounds like you have great support in family and close friends and your kids will love you no matter what and want to see you well. Unfortunately, our condition comes with a lot of healthcare costs and so medical bills do add up quickly. Especially doesn’t help when most medical “professionals” haven’t the slightest clue what is going on in our head! It can be very difficult to find a balance of medications and only you will know if it is time for surgery. In my thoughts and prayers 2day:)