My Friday the 13th

Woke up this morning to rain, the Red Wings having lost and total face, hands and feet tingling followed closely with the migraine and a chaser of sticky vision and tension in my neck.

Now, not a huge hockey fan (blasphemy in the D, I understand this), "rainy days and Mondays always get me down" obscure song reference and the medical, we all know what that's from...my friends Topamax and Chiari.

When you spend your day typing, taking pictures and working on a website the whole tingling, headache and oh by the way did I mention we're smack in the middle of remodeling the dealership I work at? Yeah fun!

So to quote the little engine that could "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!" Besides, I have a Mommy/Son Tiger Game to go to tonight with Fireworks! Hopefully the rain stops!

I pray you have a better day than yesterday,

With love and my own brand of humor,

Patty

I hate remodeling too; we did a lot of that last year at our home.......like the results though. Hope the day improves and it turns into a nice sunny one. It did here....rain in the morning.....sun this afternoon. Beautiful.

Hugs

Shirley

Thanks Abby!

Abby said:

Patty,

Praying that you have a better day today too. I hate remodeling.

Love, Abby

Thanks Shirley!

It stopped raining and the sun is trying to come out. "They keep saying the finished project is going to look great!

Patty

Shirley C. said:

I hate remodeling too; we did a lot of that last year at our home.......like the results though. Hope the day improves and it turns into a nice sunny one. It did here....rain in the morning.....sun this afternoon. Beautiful.

Hugs

Shirley

Hi Patty,

Here's to a better weekend ahead! It is raining and stormy in the Chicago Region right now. Very cool too. I'm glad I am not going to any outdoor activities this evening:) I hope that your weather has cleared up and you have a very enjoyable time with your son. Have a great weekend!

Love,

Carla