More later

prayers, positive thought, reiki, what ever you believe in, please say some send them my way.

Quick info ER last night want surgery on lower back due to advanced sciatica and possible non fixable nerve damage. Really really down on life and myself

So sorry to hear this! I hope you can find the answers and relief you are looking for.

There is always another bend in the road. I know how it feels to not see it or even want to hear about it.

There is hope my friend. We are all here for you. Prayers and good vibes being sent your way now as I type this.

Take a deep breath and hard as it is right now, find something you are grateful for and thank god or the universe or whatever you want that you have it and are grateful for it.

Feel your feelings: they are yours and they are relevant and right and good and justified. And now, let them go and make room for change that is coming your way! Have a cup of hot tea or whatever you find comforting...breathe in and out now with long slow breaths. You are here for a reason! Sending you comfort my friend. :-)

Sorry to hear that you’re still not doing well,you will be in my prayers.Hold on,please don’t give up surely things will get better.You are cared for here on the site we understand how hard these things can be,keep us up to date on how you are.Remember to keep your head up.We Do Care.

Praying for you. You are appreciated here and loved.