Just another update

Hello everyone, it has been some time since I have been on here or posted, but I wanted to come in today and give a little update to everyone interested or concerned. I am still waiting to have MRIs done concerning my surgery, and all the while things are getting worse. Some things are little and could be no relation like the hiccups I have been getting but others I know are related. For about 4 days now I have been loosing feeling in my right leg from my foot, to about my knee. It isn't like my left arm yet, it feels like my foot is asleep and trying to wake up (pins and needles) and the pain in my side and neck has been worsening. I have been becoming more and more depressed trying to make something happen with doctors, just to have them drag their feet. This is a really tough time for me and it seems like the doctors are unconcerned. I was told not to lift more than 5 lbs with my arm that is affected. I have 2 kids, and one of them is only 19 months old. I have a wife and family to take care of and I can't do the limitations they want. What next? Now that my foot is becoming affected they won't want me to walk around anymore? Sorry for such a long post everyone, I am just very stressed and stuff with all of this. I don't have very many people who understand how I feel or what I am going through, so I appriciate everyone for taking the time to read this. Thanks again everyone!

I am supposed to be having surgery but no one knows what is going on with my MRI's. The NS wants to check for Tethered Cord before doing surgery. I told the doctor about the hiccups, and she just laughed and told me I have the weirdest symptoms. The foot and leg thing has just been the past 4 days or so, but it seems everyday the feeling of numbness and tingling or pins and needles goes higher up my leg. The pain is also being addressed by doctors and I am taking medicine for it, but it just isn't enough. On top of it all is my seizures, and having multiple NL's argue what kind of epilepsy I have. Sorry all I am just so stressed, but I appreciate you guys for posting!

I also forgot to mention lately I have had a bunch of under the skin itches that I cannot scratch for the life of me. Its all over my face and eyes, but I can't feel myself scratch. Sometimes I have to bite my cheeks just to feel a little relief from the itchy feeling.

Thanks for posting that Abby. I will certainly bring that up with the NL at my next visit. Unfortunately this may be the last time I post for some time. Today my right hand has started acting up with the pins and needles along with loss of sensation. This is making typing become pretty difficult, as I am losing so much of my dexterity. I will continue to look in to read things and post when I can, but until I become used to my right arm losing feeling (as I have with my left arm) I am afraid I will have a harder time doing normal functions like this. I called my doctor today, both my PCP and NS about my new symptoms, and didn't even recieve a call back, so that was a bit discouraging. Thanks everyone for posting. I appreciate you all for posting to help me along my way. This is Joker, signing out.