Is it just me or...?

Lately i have been feeling very down. Litereally anything i do is such a hassle for me because i am constantly in pain. Waking up and going to work isnt fun anymore, playing with my daughter is getting harder and harder everyday and just about anything i used to do with a smile on my face is now the opposite. This disease is making me such an unhappy person. It is so hard to be positive when i know this isnt curable and i might possibly not get the surgery that is the only solution at helping me. I just feel stuck in life, i feel like i cant be positive anymore because there is nothing positive about this...My dream was to be a police officer and now i feel like i have to give that up. i feel like i have to give everything up because of this. Someone please tell me that i am not the only one who feels this way.

Abby and Dave you are both right. It is just so frustrating when the people around you dont understand. Like your family or your co workers. You can only tell them so much but since we look physically fine they still dont completley understand what is going on insideā€¦

You are most definatly not alone alone. The pain drives me crazy. Ive been agonizing over the decision to enter pain management. It just feels like a step down hill to me. Not to meantion these headaches with ringing ears followed by sadness and anger. I have a real lack of energy and moving is difficult. There are for some reason symptom free days. I call those a gift from the chiari fairy. Hang in there they are making advancements all the time. I bet in 40 years they will have a Tylenopl flu and Chiari <3