I'm beside myelf right now

May 7th I will go under the knife for the 7th time. This is the third time on my head.I havent had any support from my friends and famlie in this.The distance has gone all the more. I should be happy but the tears are rolling and it is certinly not of joy.Im scared to death. My hushand is running around here all giddy. What am I to do???He thinks that this is 99% of my problem I think hes wrong I know its not going to be easy and I can only pray that I make it through it. I am a basket case right noww Gee I gotta get off. Ill beback in a bit. 630 am in the morning Sacred Heart Medical center in Eugene Or.

Im back I'm a little better.I got the phone call thought I could handel it.My husband is a love and has already taken care of it all.I just hope it helps me.

ChiariWife said:

Sweetie, calm down. You have to keep yourself as centered as possible, for your own sake. Zen it out baby! Support, understanding and love are here.... always. :)

Hi....

How are you feeling tonight??? Try and relax the best you can..you have us here to lean on..sounds like you have a great husband who is supportive.

Gotta love what Chiariwife said...."ZEN IT OUT, BABY"..leave it to her!!

I was able to get some more stuff done. I got myself centered.I cant belive the anzioity that I feel though.I'm taking a leap here to get better. I'm willing to do anything.I couldnt have done it witout him. I'm Blessed

lori said:

Hi....

How are you feeling tonight??? Try and relax the best you can..you have us here to lean on..sounds like you have a great husband who is supportive.

Gotta love what Chiariwife said...."ZEN IT OUT, BABY"..leave it to her!!

I am praying for you Twana. I agree with everyone that has posted. You are not alone & we do understand. Sometime when things get bad for me I just concentrate of breathing. Please know we are so glad you are here.

Tracy Z.

Hi...

Just posted on your blog..you already answered my questions!! sorry..

hope your day is going ok..I know it must be scarey thinking about yet another surgery..just know that we are here for you..ditto on what everyone else has posted..like Tracy said..you are not alone.