How many of you have Chiari, Scoliosis and Stenosis?

I am just curious how many have Chiari, Scoliosis and Stenosis of the spine? I have been diagnosed with all three and am trying to put all pieces of this puzzle together. Any feed back is greatly appreciated.

I think all three are common together. I have read that these are common together for the same congenital reasons, and also read that they can all exacerbate one another. I thought this article was interesting.

Jenn

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2078323/

I have CM1 with stenosis. Just had my first c-spine surgery 5 weeks ago. Hasn't seemed to help any of my symptoms although this was made clear by the surgeon prior to surgery.

I have chiari, scoliosis and DDD (degenerative disc disease)

I have Chiari and scoliosis. Had a 60 deg curve corrected (mostly) by a fusion from T3-L3.

Spina Bifida Occulta, Severe CM1, Stenosis , Degenerative Disc Disease with a Rebuilt C Spine & Fused C-6 & Discectomy on C5 and now Thoracic pain.

My daughter doesn't have CM but has a Thoracic Kyphosis. That is from the EDS.

I have Chiari Type 2; Syringomeylia; degenerative disc disease; stenosis; and have had 2 cervical fusions

I have CM 1 with 22mm herniation, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, Epilepsy and Chronic sinusitis. I have had FM Decompression but still symptomatic.

I have CM1 (surgically repaired in 2001), arachnoid cyst (shunted in 2004) and just a few weeks ago was diagnosed with scoliosis in the lumbar spine and a degenerative disc at L5-S1.

I now have mild scoliosis, but years ago I did not. We had a nurse that came to our school yearly that checked us for it, plus our doctor checked us, so I'm positive I did not have it.

It still puzzle me that I now have mild scoliosis when I did not years ago. I also have stenosis where my slit like syrnix is. I don't mean to complain, but I can tell it when a weather front is coming in.

Any person have a suggestion for pain relief, like a special stretch or stretches? I've tried almost every cream sold.

Wonder where the connection is with ACM, scoliosis, and stenosis?

I get massage therapy on a monthly basis and I recently started getting craniosacral therapy and myofascial release - huge help for my back pain!

I am unsure if I have stenosis since I have not been able to get insurance coverage (SSI, Medicaid or private), so therefore I have not been able to get a full work up. I found out about my scoliosis 2 years ago( from a chiropractic visit) and only was diagnosed with Chiari 5 months ago. Hope the info helps your inquiry!

i was told by my neurologist that i have a slight curvature of the spine, though she says its natural for the spine to curve front to back. however, when looking at my mris i see it curving from side to side so i KNOW its not normal. Nothing has been said about scoliosis or stenosis. The neurosurgeon wasn't much of a help either. But i do know now that my Chiari is 5 mm so that is a start.

I have Chiari, scholiosis, stenosis degenerative disc disease (many fusions) and early onset osteoarthritis. My geneticist has said that it is linked to my Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.
And I recently took a bad fall and ruptured more discs and fractured two vertebrae. Christmas at my house is not going to be fun flat on my back! Lol!

I have Chiari, Mild scoliosis and degenerative disc disease. Had decompression, laminectomy and tonsil resection November 20, 2013 and so far NO SYMPTOMS!!!

I have CM1,levoscoliosis,and stenosis! I also believe I have EDS but have not been to a DR. for it yet! This is very interesting!

I have chiari, syringomyelia, scoliosis, 2 spinal tumors (benign), & spots all over my skeleton..also herniated discs (no injury), I am forgetting my words, hemo(something)..the blood "tumors" in my spine, & although it's not confirmed yet, I am so sure I have POTS. What is Stenosis?????

I have Chiari I, spinal stenosis and DDD. Had decompression but still struggling with symptoms.