Here For Support

Hey Everyone.

I’ve had health issues all my life and was diagnosed with POTS at 13. A few months ago, when I was 23, I was diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder. What type of connective tissue disorder is still up and the air as I’m waiting on the results of genetic testing. I’ll be getting tested for Chiari in November.

I’m here for support. I want to be done with medical things. I’m 24, I’m young, and there are things I want to do with my life, dreams I have, that don’t involve medical things. I’m studying to be an actor, it’s my passion, but everyday is a struggle because of the way my body is.

Doctors appointments are really hard for me because I experienced a lot of varying types of traumas in medical contexts and have PTSD as a result.

I was diagnosed with Chiairi about 1 1/2 yrs ago. It’s hard enough sometimes dealing with the headaches and other traumas and now you need to deal with PTSD as well. My prayers are with you. Wishing you the best. Hope you find answers to your questions!.need support we are here for you!

1 Like

Do any of you know if Chiari can cause seizures? I had a seizure Tuesday and I’ve never had one before that.