Frustration - They have pushed my surgery

Got the call when I got home today, they are going to push my surgery that is scheduled for Thursday morning. They have a more emergent case that has come up... I am so upset and frustrated right now. They will be calling me tomorrow to let me know when they will be changing things to. At this point it hopefully will be real soon, cause after I got word I ended up having an anxiety attack and my chiari symptoms are worse than ever :-(

So sorry you have to wait!

I had the something happen to me to day too.My surgery was scheduled for July 19 my doctor called today called and changed it for July 26.I know it just a week but still I have been going crazy just try to get through the last couple of weeks I just want to get it done.

So so sorry girl, it seems like everything with us happens exactly the same. Let me know when you get your date. I'll be praying for you and we WILL get our surgeries!! We will!

I'm sorry! That would be tough to be all ready to go and then have to wait! Hope they get you back on the schedule quick!

So sorry to hear that it has been pushed back. It is very tough to be prepared then be told to hold on. Has anyone here been treated by any neuro surgeons at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. If so who and good or bad?

Surgery is scheduled for Saturday morning now... God I hope they don't bump me anymore :-/

Glad you got it scheduled, and it's not far out. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you, I hope you're able to stay calm between now and then.