Frontal lobe headaches?

Does anyone else get frontal lobe headaches?? I get Chiari headaches in the back of my head, but I also get frontal headaches just as much. There was no mention of any sinus issues noted on the mri, could it some how be related to Chiari or more than likely a different cause?

I got headaches in the front too, they were located from the cheeks sometimes all the way up to behind my eyes and right above them. They hurt! Felt like horrible sinus pressure (but no sinus issues).

I’m the same way! Normal back of the head and neck Chiari headaches, but I always have frontal head and face pain. I get CT scans of my face once a year and no problems! Sometimes I think the face and forehead headaches are worse than the back of head and neck.
Monique

I have always thought the frontal headaches were the worst ones...I guess maybe I got so used to the ones in the back of my head and in my neck and shoulders that when the frontal ones came on they felt worse. Just a guess though : )

I get headaches in the front too. Behind my eyes. Just tons of pressure. I thought they were sinus related and kept going to the doctor and doing sinus rinses to no avail.

I have the exact same headaches. They originate in the back of my head and end right above my eyes. From my understanding that is typical of a Chiari associated headache.

I also have terrible headache pain in my face, forehead, and behind my eyes. Has anyone found relief from this pain? If so, how?

This head pressure/pain has increased since my decompression surgery five weeks ago. Decadron relieves the pain for me, but I am in the process of weaning off of the steroids, so the pain is coming back.

I hd the typical Chiari headaches, and migrains. The different types are totally different. I started having migraine with aura as a child, they changed over the years. I run the gammet as far as migraines I now have; miraine with aura (lasting from hours or days), ocular migraines (these only last for hours, for me these are the ones in the front behind one eye and some times both), I also have hemiplegic migraines(these are the worst. I have stroke like symptoms like right sided droop insets in my face, right sided paralysis in my body, my speech slurs and its hard to get any meaningful words (I think I’m saying clearly, it sounds right in my head!) confusion sometimes. I am totally nonfunctional, I faint horribly and can’t keen anything down at all(projectile vomiting)these can last for weeks).
Sometimes it’s really interesting as far as to what kind of day it’s going to be! Lol! They are all very distinct. The Chiari headaches went away with the decompression surgery in 2006.

I have the typical chairi headache and the frontal headaches too.