What type of doctor do you see for Dysautonomia testing?


Hi Stephanie,

Though I am not a CM patient, but rather just a temporary helping hand here, I have asked my Internist about this as I have several symptoms, and it is something to be addressed by a Neurologist.

Hope you get some answers!

Welcome to the group!

Thanks for the link, fixerupper, I was only thinking in terms of Neurology, but I see there are other types of Doctors involved, thanks for expanding on that for me!

Thank you all for your help.