Depression,pain and frustration

Good morning everyone… I wanted to share my latest experience. Last week I went to see my neurologist because I really felt like I’m at the end of my rope. My sister had to actually call the doc and make them see me. On top of all the other symptoms crying everyday is only making it worse. He agreed that I’m suffering…geeze I thought to myself “your just now seeing that”. Anyway his idea was for me to go to the ER and tell them tue situation and hopefully get admitted so I could get the medical attention I need. Long story short we were there for almost seven hours and the on call ns decided that my situation was not life threatening and they needed to discharge me. One more time the disappointment was almost to much to bare. I feel like the only way for them to understand was for them to be in my shoes and that’s not going to happen. No I’m not dying… But there are worse things than that. I am grateful to have insurance but state insurance is like being at the bottom of the food chain…i feel insignificant and looked at based on what my insurance is. I thought doctors were there to help…
everyday I tell myself to just accept this situation for what it is…that I do not have control over any of it…the only thing I can control is the way I react and handle all of this. I’m not doing a very good job :frowning: the upcoming appt with the ns is all I’m holding out for, I’m probably setting myself up but just maybe he will have something positive to say. The cervical spine doctor refused to see me even after I got the approval to see him. Not worthy of a visit I guess…i only waited 5 weeks to get that response. I just don’t understand. I live close to palm springs California and I would like to know if anyone knows a ns in my area that accepts state insurance…just incase the one I’m going to see doesn’t work out. I sure appreciate you all listening to my pitty potty spill…no one else really understands…

I feeling that depression. My head hurts all the time. I really feel like crying. Nothing is helping.