Dealing with head pain from coughing/sneezing

Hello all,
As many of you know common issues like a cold or allergies can be very painful for us. Looking for some tips on how to deal with very painful headache, neck, and shoulder pain brought on from coughing, sneezing, and laughing. I am in the pre - surgery stage. Trying to wait until November for surgery but getting a bit difficult :frowning:

I agree with Abby. Sleep and Advil are the most helpful things for me. Do sinus rinses w/ saline regularly to help prevent colds and infections thus cutting down on the chances of coughing and sneezing!

Thanks so much. It is hard to sleep things off with a 6 and 3 year old running around lol. I will try my best though anything that helps. My husband is good about helping out once he gets home. The pain has gotten really bad here lately. I called my surgeon and moved my surgery to October 28th. Thanks so much for the prayers and support. It means so much to be among others that understand the journey.

No cold in 4 years you are blessed. Maybe my surgery will have the same effect :slight_smile: will be checking out the sinus cleansing tomorrow.