Chiari Symptoms

I've never been more certain of my pending diagnosis than I am today. It's as if all of my previously separated symptoms have decided to converge on one day! I couldn't sleep last night. I feel like I've been run over by a freight train today, My head hurts, my body aches, my right eye won't stop twitching, I feel nauseous but not from my head (it's coming from my jaws and throat), my upper arms ache, and my neck aches like never before. It's achy but tingling at the same time, like when you get a chill, and it's making me feel like I'm going to come out of my skin! Please tell me that I'm not going bonkers!!

BTW - Brain MRI for Friday morning has been scheduled.

That sounds like some classic symptoms, but I pray it isn't. If it is find a good neurologist so they can further look into it. Keep us posted :-)

Thank you. I plan to go to Dr. Oro if he takes me on. I've been really struggling for 15months with no break, but this is the first day that everything hit at once. I would be shocked to find out that it isn't Chiari related, as my MRA showed a 4mm ectopia, but I'm just going through the motions to get the official diagnosis.

Jen,

You are not crazy and don't ever let anyone convince you that you are. We are all here for you. We all have good days and bad days. The bad days can be very overwhelming and scary. Anytime you need help or have a question we are all here for you. Let us know how you make out with the MRI and make sure you look at it and read the report.

Wendy

Dr Oro in Colorado..? If so, I called there and they told me he doesn't see any patients with less than 5mm. I have 3.

so Im going to Dr. Seiff in Las Vegas. He worked with/under Dr. Rosner. Good luck!

Jen said:

Thank you. I plan to go to Dr. Oro if he takes me on. I've been really struggling for 15months with no break, but this is the first day that everything hit at once. I would be shocked to find out that it isn't Chiari related, as my MRA showed a 4mm ectopia, but I'm just going through the motions to get the official diagnosis.