Chiari symptoms and treatment options

I was wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge about addressing Chiari symptoms with vision therapy, oculomotor activities, primitive reflexes inhibition, and motor control approaches. These all seem like good ways to train the brain into better ways of operating. They don't cure Chiari, of course, but do help with a lot of the symptoms.

It seems like I type into a vaccuum on these subjects but wanted to know if anyone else has stumbled on to any of these these treatment paths and what you think about them. It can take a long time for information to reach a medical professional.

Curious. Thanks

I did try one. I will try and remember the name of the website for vision guided therapy. I can see where it helped but then I had multiple concussions and couldn't continue. I do think these can be beneficial for Traumatic Brain Injury Survivors. Oculomotor activities at times can bring on seizures so when you are dealing with CM or other brain injuries or illness it can be difficult for some. Primitive reflexes inhibition would definitely help stroke patients. Some Chiarians definitely need assistance with motor control approaches, Are you a therapist by chance or medical provider? I have seen you mention another therapy that isn't mainstream. Not that it is bad. I just found it interesting.

Hi...

Thanks for posting this! I have never heard of these kinds of therapy..would love to know more about them..I am surely willing to try it.

Do you know of any websites that I can go to for this??

Thanks!