Chiari Institute, NY

Maybe I am 10 steps behind, but You guys know the Chiari Institute aka TCI is no more, right?

Hi. I'm hanging in. Thanks. It just seems lately no matter how hard I try to keep it together, life keep punching me harder. Actually..it's an odd story. Most people know I was not a personal fan of TCI itself. Anyway, the other day I Google it, and the usual site didn't come up 1st but Dr.B came right up with my surgical group's initials after his name. I actually just assumed TCI was no more. I didn't put any thought into it. And then just yesterday I had such a problem with my surgeon, I was on the phone with him at least an hour. Towards the end of our conversation one of the things he suggested is that I get a 2nd opinion and he told me he would like to send me to someone who deals with JUST chiari and asked if I would be OK with the fact that he is in the same group. I asked why I never knew about him. He said he just joined the group, his name is dr. B..he tried to tell me about him but I just said yeah yeah. I know who he is. So I asked, it's true? There is no more chiari institute?? And he replied yes, the chiari institute collapsed (exact quote).I assumed (again..lol) that my group took most of the doctors. Guess I was wrong on that one....but I'm about to do something I never thought I'd do..especially since I had my surgery. ...