Chat rooms

Why are all the live chat room connected to this condition always empty ?? I have one in a website called chatzy but ever time I go on people have come and gone ?? I will be there on my own lol for a few hours so if anyone would like to chat then pop in or we could go in this chat but the chatzy one is http://www.chatzy.com/63726263464777

Bluenose78, I think the answer to this is many-fold. Our members are all round the world in different time zones, others have full time jobs or homes to run and kids to care for and run to and from school or are simply feeling too unwell to be online.

We recommend that if you want to use the online chat facility it's best to post a discussion notice or message your site friends to see who can meet you here where we can ensure everyone is a site member.

Bluenose, something else which I think also helps encourage people to chat is if they know/recognise you from the discussions so do please join in the discussions so the current active members can get to know you. JulesG