Can't find document: Chiari Related Conditions and How to Get Diagnosed

Hi all,

I am looking for a document or web page I believe I saw on this site. It was called "Chiari Related Conditions and How to Get Diagnosed" or something like that. I bookmarked it but the link appears to be broken.

Does anyone have this??

Thanks,

Paula

Hi, Paula, we are working on new resources for the site, and have removed some and will be adding others shortly.

Hi Dancermom,

Darn, that's too bad. I found that doc very helpful and I wish I'd remembered to save a copy on my computer. Do you know if it could be found anywhere else?

Thanks,

Paula

I'll look into it and let you know, Paula.

We should have some info posted by the end of the weekend. Also, rewriting the steps for diagnosis for accuracy.I'll post when done.

Thanks so much. I'm gearing up for my next PCP appointment. Trying to get referred to the right doctors

Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you! I am also looking for some documentation in laymen’s terms. I have been searching for the last few weeks and cannot find anything concrete that is not in “doctors” vanaculer! I feel so lost!

Thank you!

Check the finding a doctor Tab and fact sheet above in the tabs. There is a great resource for preparing for your appointment.........

LenTe said:

Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you! I am also looking for some documentation in laymen's terms. I have been searching for the last few weeks and cannot find anything concrete that is not in "doctors" vanaculer! I feel so lost!

Thank you!