Appreciation for Responses

Thanks so much for responses to my post after being diagnosed with Chiari Malformation. I had never heard of it and have found only one person who never had it, but knew about it. Then discovered he had studied medicine. It does seem we are a fairly rare bunch. I do think I am one of the most blessed, to have no symptoms until age 82. I have stayed active, still work as realtor, and I plan to continue. When I met with the neurologist yesterday about the second MRI, it was really just confirmation of the diagnosis and some discussion. He feels sure the headaches will stay pretty much the same - the 60 second duration. I can handle that and do not plan to have surgery At first I would just lay my head back and suffer through it - then discovered if I am where I can hang my head down toward my knees, the way I've heard you should do if you feel faint, the pain is less intense and seems shorter. Will enjoy hearing from any of you anytime and will watch for progress reports. My prayers and good thoughts and wishes for the ones of you planning to have the surgery.