Anyone like me out there?

Has anyone seen Dr. Heffez at the Wisconsin Chiari Center? I have an appointment in April to get more testing done! Hoping surgery is my option at this point. I have been sick for 9 years. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2004 after giving birth to my daughter. I had Horrible back, shoulder, and neck pain. Chronic fatigue followed and insomnia. In 2007 I began having horrible pain in the back of my head. It would then wrap around into a headache as well. Behind my ears and following my skull. It throbs, burns, stings, and pulses. There is so much pressure. It goes down my neck into my traps, shoulders and back. It feels like I was just hit with a baseball bat. Sometimes when I stand it sounds like a helicopter. My heart beat becomes unbearable at times. My memory has become terrible, weird anxiety, lights and sounds are horrible at times too. The pain and headache build and get worse throughout the day. Usually 5-7 hours is the worst. I get vertigo a couple of times a year. My stomach always hurts, the list goes on. I was told my Chiari was 3-4 mm and now A Neurosurgeon in Tulsa said its at least 5mm. Hoping that The Wisconsin Chiari Center can help me. It would be amazing if I could have surgery and it would all be over. Even hope that I don’t have fm and its just the Chiari. Is there anyone out there like me?

I have . Had surgery June 4th doing oaky. Just called him back because I have a couple of herniated discs and he said"they might get me in trouble" well he was right :(.