Anyone else having surgery next week?

I know it’s a little out there, but just thought I would check and see if anyone else is scheduled for decompression surgery next week. I will be traveling to Colorado early next week and maybe I wouldn’t be alone as far as surgery. Anyway, best of luck if you are :slight_smile:

Thanks, great to know. I’m still figuring things out here :slight_smile:

Hi there I will get my surgery next Tuesday. Hope all goes well for you. How are you feeling?

That’s when I’m scheduled too. Feeling ready, but nervous. How about you?

I feel super nervous, a bit scared but I’m ready . . . My head is all over the place, spending lots of time with family and friends x

Hope your surgery went well :slight_smile:

Hiya, yes it went well. I’m still getting dizziness, dull headaches and pain and stiffness in my neck but I see an improvement each week.
I’m still having trouble concentrating and my short term memory is poor.
How are you, how did it go? x

I am doing well, just trying to be patient with the recovery. I have mild headaches when I’ve done too much or haven’t rested. I do still have some pain and tightness at the incision site and haven’t started driving yet. It’s all manageable. I can’t wait to get back to functioning normally, but I guess we aren’t the “norm” right?! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

This is Marlene in Central Valley. Need you to accept me as friend before I can message.

How long until you get to drive again? I have to wait 6 months! Do you have a return to work date yet? Wishing you all the best and a quick recovery.

Doctor said one month, which I’m at, but my neck muscles are still stiff so I am not comfortable driving yet. As for work, no release yet. I can’t wait to get back, but I know physically I’m not ready. I think it won’t be for a few more months.