Almost 1year after decompression

I am now having headaches at top and around my head not like the headaches b/4 decompression it is always their my blood pressure once again is climbing and oh my goodness the nausea. Had to go back to work part time ss denied can’t afford my post op MRI x 2 anyone with this problem after decompression

Do you also have vit d problems have moments at. Night when I feel like a brick is on my chest but have had full Cardio work ups believe me my worst part of the day is when I wake up so nauseated headache leg cramps at night oh my goodness thank you

Checked my bp when I stood up my my 140/96 waking up just stood up 170/105 this stopped after decompression now it’s back got an appt with ns and now call Family prac. That helped me b/4

Foxnrufus said:

Do you also have vit d problems have moments at. Night when I feel like a brick is on my chest but have had full Cardio work ups believe me my worst part of the day is when I wake up so nauseated headache leg cramps at night oh my goodness thank you

Sorry to hear you are struggling. I will be a year post op in Sept. I have been getting what I would call Ice pick headaches. My BP has not went down since surgery so I am on 2 BP meds.

Overall I feel pretty good compared to where I was pre-surgery. I had a great summer taking my girls on vacation. I feel blessed that I have been able to continue working.

Hope you get insurance soon for a follow up MRI.

Diana

My blood pressure is spiking high just got back from Family prac on meds again

Abby said:

Mornings are bad for folks with POTS. BP will fall while standing for a
Short time. I have black or grey outs tunnel vision while standing still.

Have learned to march in place or wiggle just to keep circulation going.

I am on a beta blocker which does help a lot.

I cannot stand being over heated. That is the worse.

Vertigo, sick feeling to stomach is part of it.

Chiari and POTS link together in symptoms.

Learn more about it on DINET.org.

Hope this answered your questions.

Let me know if you need anything or just to chat.

Already went thru savings my husband has ins but it all is terrible now my choice is pay my basic bills or go to ns I have to have elec ect you know what I mean

Emmaline said:

My insurance is gone as well, so I feel your concern. So many still have issues after surgery. I wish more unproblematic people would joins so we could hear about more successes rather than the frustrations of those still struggling.

Depending on your situation, you may qualify for your state Medicaid program, which would give you income and insurance to work out these issues. Having some medical bills actually helps in the process, in NYS Medicaid will back date 3 months for the effective date if you qualify. SSA denied me as well, I’ll have to go through my savings before I’ll qualify. That won’t take long!

Hope you can work this out…

Heat makes me so sick

Abby said:

Mornings are bad for folks with POTS. BP will fall while standing for a
Short time. I have black or grey outs tunnel vision while standing still.

Have learned to march in place or wiggle just to keep circulation going.

I am on a beta blocker which does help a lot.

I cannot stand being over heated. That is the worse.

Vertigo, sick feeling to stomach is part of it.

Chiari and POTS link together in symptoms.

Learn more about it on DINET.org.

Hope this answered your questions.

Let me know if you need anything or just to chat.

Yep I am not I single young enough or old enough when I was single and lost. Coverage when I moved here it was the same thing and I was dealing with breast cancer then oh sigh Obama care I am sorry