A topic no one wants to talk about

just curious as to what all symptoms everyone has?

me

1. constant headaches

2. tingling feeling in hands and sometimes feet

3. clumsy

4. blurred vision

5. double vision at times

6. ringing of the ears

7. continence issues daytime some days

8. continence issues nighttime most nights

9. memory issues, some days can remember anything

10. irritable

11. sensitive to light

12. feeling out of balance

I am only asking this to see what we all have in common, if you would like just use the numbers.

if I missed something please feel free to add.

1 3 9 10 11 12

I also have Eagle Syndrome, issues with my spine and neck and my left hip

Hope this helps. Keep your chin up not all days are hell.

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12

I've done a little better since starting on Robaxin, as far as headaches, tingling, ringing in ears, and blurred vision. I just had Botox injections done less than 2 weeks ago, and right now the headaches are a bit worse and I have some tingling in my right hand today, but hopefully all that eases up as the Botox's effects set in.

The most frustrating thing for me is that my memory hasn't improved so far. I have to keep reminding my husband that my memory is not very good right now.

That is probably one of the hardest things for me to deal with is my husband. So I understand liaspyre31. I hope your treatments kick in soon. :)

1, 4, 6, 11, 12. Also burning tingling sensation in scalp and neck/shoulder pain and stiffness.

All the above and add low back pain…Eye pain…Speaking problems…Slured speech word inding…Sensitivity to Light.and Sound…Odd Numbness Some come.and go and some just come…in various parts of my body…

Before my surgery, I had all those symptoms, other than 7 & 8 (although when I got the urge to go, I had to go now or there would be a problem). I also sometimes had where hearing felt like it was through a cup or something and an irregular heart rate.

Since surgery (June 19, 2014 - decompression & July 23, 2014 - CSF leak) all of my symptoms are gone except I now am having elevated blood pressure and heart rate issues. My senses are all also super sensitive...lights are brighter, sounds are WAY louder, tastes are somewhat sharper but somewhat off as well (something tastes way salty to me, no one else tastes salt...or something tasted way sweet to me and everyone else said it was tart or sour), smells are much stronger. I also have problems controlling my temperature....I get hot and can't cool off, or get cold and can't warm up. I've also just (the last week or so) started clenching my teeth.

I do have some headaches and neck pains, but it is a different kind of pain and is from surgery and recovery.

I was told the senses stuff was the brain healing and that will get better. I'm seeing a cardiologist for the bp and hr stuff and the meds are controlling it.

For me, because most of my symptoms are gone, surgery was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I've had some of those other symptoms too that you're describing, Norma Jean. Some have improved, some haven't.