Spells Seizures Unspec

On my daughters’s 504 plan, from the NL, stated under the diagnosis:
Common Migraine
Childhood ADD w/o hyperactivity
Chiari 1 Malformation
Spells Seizures Unspec

The NL never told me that she has any kind of seizure so I don’t understand why it is listed under her diagnosis. I don’t even know exactly what “Spells Seizure Unspec” means? Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated!

I am not exactly sure what he is meaning by it but I would call and ask what is meant by that diagnosis being it was never stated to you. Maybe it he is unsure himself and its an “unspecified” diagnosis. Has he run any sort of testing to confirm seizures?

She had an EEG and as far as I know, the results are normal. I have to EEG report so I this is why I don’t understand. I’ve never seen my daughter have any kind is spell or seizure. When I google and YouTube Spells Seizures only come up with staring spells and absent seizures. I’ve never seen her have either one of these.

Lisa W said:

I am not exactly sure what he is meaning by it but I would call and ask what is meant by that diagnosis being it was never stated to you. Maybe it he is unsure himself and its an “unspecified” diagnosis. Has he run any sort of testing to confirm seizures?