So Stressed out

The last few weeks have been really rough my symptoms have gotten really bad. Nothing is helping with them and it seems like my doctor just writes it off. After i found out i had Chiari I slept wrong and had Severe neck pain that hasn't gone away. Well now my headaches are 10x worse its a constant battle to not want to crawl into bed and just sleep all day. I do my best to push through the days, My head feels like i have a giant ear infection all over.... I am having a hard time eating anything too. and on top of everything else that's going on with the pain and headaches, numbness and vision issues. Ive started having bladder issues which is new and completely embarrassing. I'm Calling my PCP tomorrow but is there any suggestions as to what i can do to help with the symptoms?

I’m sorry your symptoms are amplified, it’s a tough situation to be in & when bladder/bowel problems occur then each patient feels embarrassed.
Please stay strong & contact your doctor hopefully he/she can truly help you with these symptoms.