Seems Like I Missed Some Steps!

About a year a go I started having real bad headaches and went to a PCP thinking it was high Blood pressure that was causing them. It was discovered that my BP was a little high I went on BP meds and responded well but headaches remained.

I was eventually sent to a Neurologist who ordered and MRI where my Chiari was discovered in early October 2011. I had decompression on Oct 24 2011. I had some troubles after surgery but eventually was released to go back to work in late January of this year- and referred to pain management as I am still having some really bad headaches and after some research I'm dealing with tethered chord or at least some kind of related issue.

Thing thing that seems to bother me is that the only time i've seen a neurologist was before my MRI and briefly after my MRI when he told me that I have a condition called "CHIARI MALFORMATION and need to see a surgeon. But not since my surgery.

Is this normal ? Shouldn't I be seeing a Neurologist?

I would, but find one that is familiar with Chiari. If you second guess what he/she says then see another.

Good luck. It may take shopping around for a few to get a decent match. Takes lots of research, time, effort and money. On top of that, your head hurts! UG!