Red flag symptoms

RED FLAG SYMPTOMS TO WATCH OUT FOR;

DIFFICULTY SWALLOWING - ESPECIALLY SOLID FOOD
SLEEP APNEA - STOP BREATHING FOR 90 SECONDS TO 2 MINUTES
SEVERE ARRHYTOMIAS, B/P PROBLEMS THAT IMPACT SKIPPING OF HEARTBEATS
UNTREATABLE NAUSEA - MULTIPLE HOURS PER DAY OF THROWING UP AND HEADACHE
DROP ATTACKS - SUDDENLY YOUR LEGS GIVE AWAY AND YOU GO DOWN

ALL THESE SYMPTOMS ARE BRAIN STEM COMPRESSION.

INDICATION FOR SURGERY:

PROGRESSIVE NEURO DEFECTS - COMPROMISE TO THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
SYRINGOHYDROMYELIA, A FLUID FILLED CAVITY IN THE SPINAL CORD

IF YOU HAVE THESE, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.

Abby, I have had some of these symptoms for years and never was treated. I did not realize that drop attacks, which have happened for 10 years or longer, are related to Chiari. I have so much learning to do.

My doc tells me that I have my nerves are bad and has prescribe me meds to help me relax. Sucks because now I feel like maybe I might be over reacting sometimes. I feel like I am chokeing, have ear presser, left eye is a little blurry, left chest skin has lost sometype of sensation and my heart feels like its skipping and feel like I need to coff to make it stop. This was this morning I got up and walked around and now it has stoped. I am so tired of this I just want it to go away.

I told her this today.

Abby said:

You might want your doctors to check on this. There are other problems that cause some of these symptoms your describing, like Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. A lot of doctors, but not all agree, that POTS syndrome is caused by chiari compression and damage to the nerves.

So sorry your having these problems. Know we are here for you and want to hear how your doing.

God Bless you and please let your doctor know, THAT YOUR HAVING PROBLEMS, and get him to listen.

Prayers,

Abby