MRI did not show Chiara

I went Mon and got another MRI done and it came back as normal. I had one done by a neuro 5 yrs ago and it showed a 8mm Chiari. Now I have to pay for this so I can not even go get another one. I feel like pulling my hair out. I was telling my daughter about it and she makes me feel like I should not start believing I have this because maybe it is something else. I can not talk to her or my husband and I just want to give up. Please pray for me. Love you all

I can not copy it but I will write what it says below.

Technique: Sagittal T1, FLAIR, T1, gradient-echo, diffusion weighed sequences. Postcontrast enhanced coronal and azial T1

Findings: Bilateral cerebral hemispheres appear unremarkable. No focal lesion is seen. The ventricles show no obstruction or midline shift. There is no abnormal intraparenchymal or meningeal enhancement. No diffusion abmormalities are seen. The basal ganglis and corpus callosum are unremarkable. The cerebellum and brainstem are normal. The calvarium, skull base, orbits, paranasal sinuses are within normal limits.

Impression: No significant abnormality identified.

The first one I had done the first part was roughly the same but then is said, There are normal carotid low voids. Sagittal images show the cerebellar tonsils to be low-lying measuring 8mm below the level of the foramen magnum

Impression: 1 Low-lying cerebellar tonsils consistent with a Chiara I malformation.

2. Minimal right maxillary sins disease. 3. Otherwise negative noncontrast brain MRI for age.

I was hoping this MRI showed some change to explain why things have gotten worse the last 5 years. My daughter does not understand that I have been looking all my life to find something that explained all my symptoms. I finally understand at least somewhat that my problems are physical and I wanted to get a doctor to verify and watch my symptoms and give me meds to help with the pain and not sleeping and this is what I get. Thank you for reading this.