Lower Back Pain

I had decompression surgery last year on June 4th. It went well but I still have fatigue and headaches..they are not as severe but still there. In August my left knee(whis is my "affected" side) gave way. I had an X-ray & MRI done . The Ortho Doc did not find anything but I was suprised because he was familiar with Chiari & was not opposed to the fact that Chiari was the problem. I have to wear a brace and that knee is weak. I have new symtoms now.I see yellow "floaties" sometimes & my sight gets blurry with black dots too. My joints hurt and creak and I feel like buckling often. My lower back now aches constantly sometimes I can't sleep. I do have herniated cervical discs my NS was concerned about & he has me on a soft collar. The tightness is back and somedays the pressure in my head is horrible. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi There,

Sorry you are having pain.

I have to 100% agree with everything Emmaline wrote.

Just wanted to say hey and let you know I am thinking and praying for you.

Lori

They did check for tethered cord all the NS said was he saw degenerative discs he was really concerned about my cervical discs they are really bulging. I eat right but have insomnia often( which I take mealtonin and herbal tea helps alot ) and supplements. I don't take migraine meds. because I had a bad reaction to triptans . I do have Relpax but it makes me sick. I have Indocin which helps and hoping to get a refill on Flexaral for my neck. I am so sensitive to meds. Thanks for the advice.