Just got the news

I was just informed that I have Chiari 1 Malformation and that,I will be getting the decompression surgery. Wow, I feel overwhelmed right now. I must go lay down for awhile

Becki Bowling said:

It is overwhelming no matter where you are in the journey. I'll be praying for you!

thank you

Hi Chris, we are all here for you... the people here have been great to me so far. I found out almost a month ago that I had Chiari and just found out this week that we will be moving forward with surgery. If there is anything you need just let us know.

Chris. Been where u r. Had surgery in 03. It’s an experience ill never forget. Some people get great results so ill be praying for that for you. I know its a hard thing to wrap your brain around esp.ours. but research please,make sure u have the best of the best operating on you. Hang in there. It’s a roller coaster ride even at its best. We r here always!

mlubbers said:

Hi Chris, we are all here for you... the people here have been great to me so far. I found out almost a month ago that I had Chiari and just found out this week that we will be moving forward with surgery. If there is anything you need just let us know.

Thank u